Present: Chris, Dave, Peter, Petra
- Chris has uploaded the MP3 file of the discussion with the Historical Society and the promotional video. We will continue to improve these.
- Peter gave a 10-minute pitch at the “This Happened” event on Monday 12th October, which went down well. We got some vey good questions from the audience.
- Dave wrote a joint article with Richard Rodger, Steven Vickers & James Reid for the University’s internal IS newsletter.
- Chris’s paper was accepted for the Mapping, Memory and the City in Liverpool.
- AHRA – The Architectural Humanities Research Association – is meeting in Edinburgh on Nov 20-21. Chris will give a demonstration of Walking Through Time.
- IT Futures – Chris and Ian to give a presentation at the university’s IT futures workshop on December 15th.
- Chris to set up a web site, to complement the blog.
Work Package 6 (User Community and Embedding)
- Karlyn’s work with students went well. Karlyn to blog.
- One UI improvement was to provide on-screen buttons for switching between years.
- Ian will invite the Historical Society to see the improved version.
Work Package 7 (Closure)
- Petra to put the code on SourceForge.
- Dave & Chris to prepare the final blog post.
- Dave will complete the IS completion report.
- Petra and Peter producing user manual and technical documentation.
- James to arrange a meeting with Landmark re map licensing.
- Dave to speak to Informatics’ KT staff.
- IS will keep the current server running.
- The blog will remain open.
Next Meeting: Monday 9th November, 12:30pm